The information contained on the BMN website is accessible to all, including those with any form of disability. The portal has been programmed using state-of-the-art technologies and in accordance with international accessibility directives, making browsing possible for all types of users.
The measures adopted include the following:
- Details of link or hyperlink destinations.
- Hierarchized contents.
- Technical assistance in reading data tables.
- Screen scaling of portal element.
- Correct site degradation without style sheets.
- Compliance with W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) regulations. (Mid level – AA).
- Accessible Content Guidelines for Web 1.0 and 2.0
- The presentation is based on W3C recommendations for Cascading Style Sheets Level 2 (CSS2) • ...